F&B and I have been creating a list of the things we want to do, or redo, this summer.
1. Make sidewalk chalk paint again:
2. Make monster face bookmarks:
3. Create some thumb, hand and foot print art and write a story to go with it:
cupcake magnet cards:
5. Make paper bowl jelly fish to decorate the kitchen:
6. Learn simple sewing skills and make hedgehogs:
7. Experiment with more popsicle flavors:
8. Work our way through the Scrap Kins Build-it Book to make more recycled art (we reviewed it for MomTrends in April):
9. Participate in several summer reading programs, with the added rule that each book can only be used once, along with building our own reading chain of books:
10. Make silly band soaps, or snowglobe soaps (mostly, I want to try making soap):
More to come, I'm sure, as we keep cataloging the ideas we find on Pinterest!
Follow the pictures or the links to find full directions for all projects on their original sites.
Make a Recycled Wine Cork Trivet
4 hours ago