Some fun facts about SnuggleBear:
- Snuggle Bear was created by the Jim Hensen Company to represent snuggable softness and fabric softener freshness
- Snuggle Bear became a pop culture icon over the past three decades, appearing in 80's/TV compilations and social media memes
- Snuggle Bear sits alongside Wonder Woman’s outfit and Jeannie’s bottle in the Museum of TV Memorabilia.
- Snuggle Bear has a growing social media presence with a remarkably high level of engagement among his fans and followers on his official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels. Visit Snuggle, and like Snuggle on Facebook and follow on Twitter and Instagram for more fun details.
- In 2014, Snuggle® launched Snuggle Scent Boosters®, which gives laundry a boost of freshness with a convenient single pack.
Check out the Snuggle timeline!
You may want to click on this to enlarge it a bit!
We celebrated our Septem-bear to Remem-bear with a gift package from Snuggles, including laundry softener and dryer sheets, which is making the laundry smell awesome. We also have a gift package to giveaway to one of our readers too!
Using the Rafflecopter below, share with me one of your favorite 80s childhood pop-culture memories! If you weren't a child of the 80s, definitely share your 70s or 90s or whichever memory too!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The information and prize packs were provided to me by Snuggle. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.