We've been waiting for this movie! The kids saw the previews awhile ago and we somehow never made it to the theater, so we were very happy it was going to be part of our Fox Home Insiders packages. We've got some fun Echo stuff coming up too as Faith & Ben have each adopted an Echo of their very own.
Earth to Echo is a tale told through the eyes of Tuck, Munch and Alex, a trio of pals who make an out-of-this-world discovery. The best friends venture out of their neighborhood to find the true meaning of friendship. After receiving signals on their phones, they meet Echo, a small, but amazingly energetic, alien trying to make his way back to his home planet. As they race to help their new friend, the boys will discover that little Echo has touched their hearts in unexpected ways and changed their lives forever.
What are some of your favorite ways to spend time outdoors with your friends? We've got a list of some of our favorites here, no technology required!
- Pick Up Games - There is nothing like starting a sports pickup game with all your neighborhood friends. Between sitting in class all day and coming home to do homework, a quick game, whether it is hockey, baseball, basketball or soccer, will let you use up some of that energy you’ve been storing! Not only this, but this is an awesome way to make new friends.
- Bike Rides - With your parents permission of course, take a cruise around the neighborhood with your friends! Also, make sure you wear a helmet. You can use your imagination and make fun adventures out of your journey!
- Hide N’ Seek - A neighborhood game of Hide N’ Seek is the ultimate outside activity. With permission from your parents, and of course, using the buddy system when it comes to hiding, Hide N’ Seek is sure to be an awesome time.
- Backyard Campout - Ask your mom and dad to set up a backyard camp out for you and your friends! Start by setting up a tent and marking your territory with your sleeping bag! You can spend the night telling scary stories and eating S’mores!
- Chalk - The most underrated outside activity has to be chalk! It is so much fun to create fun pictures and even games with all your friends. You can play hopscotch or tic-tac-toe or use your imagination to draw wonderful pictures!
Want to win a copy of Earth to Echo for your family? Use the Rafflecopter below to enter, leaving me a comment about your favorite outdoor activity, past or present. You can also tweet about the giveaway for a second optional entry.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was given the opportunity to receive an advance copy of Earth to Echo for myself and a copy to giveaway as part of my relationship with Fox Home Entertainment Insiders. All opinions expressed are my own.