Luckily, Plackers® is helping parents establish healthy dental care habits for their kids in a fun way! Besides daily brushing, it's important to help kids establish a flossing routine too, beginning when they first have two teeth touching. Flossing regularly removes plaque and food from areas between the teeth that can’t be reached by brushing alone.
The new Fruit Smoothie Swirl Kids’ Flossers are designed just for kids! Each flosser features a unique dual grip handle making them easy for kids to use and/or parents to assist. They also have a new kid-friendly fruit smoothie flavor to help make flossing a fun task.
Plackers® also has a new Flosser Friend to act as a visual reminder for daily flossing. The cute monkey container sits on the counter and holds unused flossers. The Flosser Friend is easy to open and clean, and comes pre-packaged with 30 dual grip kids’ flossers. Our Flosser Friend is now on the counter of my kids' bathroom. Seeing the monkey seems to help them remember to floss since everything is easily accessible.
My kids' bathroom, it really is jungle-themed!
The alligator soap dish and giraffe toothbrush holder match the lion mat
and the assorted animals on the shower curtain. The monkey fits right in!
For more tips on dental care for kids of all ages, some other great kid bloggers shared some posts with me:
- 10 Tips to Help Brush Your Toddler's Teeth from Snotty Noses
- Your Baby's First Dentist Visit from The Soccer Mom Blog
- Tot Hacks - Getting Toddlers to Brush Teeth from Best Toys 4 Toddlers
- How to Prevent Childhood Cavities from There's Just One Mommy
- 10 Picture Books About Brushing Teeth for Kids from The Jenny Evolution
- Brushing Teeth for Kids from Snotty Noses
- Teach Kids How to Have Healthy White Teeth from Untrained Housewife
- 6 Tips to Get Kids to Brush Their Teeth from The Joy of Boys
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Plackers®. I received samples of the above products and compensation for this post, all opinions are my own.