We decided to spend the day there on Friday since my husband was off and we were hoping to avoid bigger crowds on the weekend. We were definitely not disappointed!
What were our favorite things to do?
- The Predators of the Heart Animal Show - The boy and I loved seeing the animals and learning about their conservation efforts
- The Fisher Scones with raspberry jam - Recommended by friends who are from the area
- Dock Dogs diving show - It's us, we love all things with dogs!
- Racing Pigs - Because I'm convinced we need a cute little pet pig
- Junior Livestock Show - Sensing the animal theme yet? The llamas are my favorite!
- La Fiesta de Don Andres Dancing Horses - It was awesome to see how the horses actually dance, and the waiting horses were too.
The weather held out and it was a lovely day to walk around and take in the exhibits. Both kids loved it too and are already making plans for the State Fair in September!
Disclosure: This post was written as a part of my ongoing relationship with US Family Guide. I received tickets to the fair in exchange for my post.