In our family-oriented neighborhood, it's a new tradition! We couldn't wait to boo our neighbors again this year.
Isn't this an awesome tradition? This year, the official #BooItForward campaign is tied into Ghostbusters, and all the printables have Slimer on them! We received a copy of the movie in our Boo basket to get things started for the purposes of this post.
How do you make a Boo basket?
- Buy a basket or a pumpkin or some kind of fun carrier. Ours is an adorable purple spiderweb basket.
- Fill it with your favorites candies--we chose some candy corns, Starbursts, and M&Ms.
- Add in any other fun goodies to share. We chose Halloween themed bubbles.
- Head over to the BooItForward page and print one of the awesome cards to top your basket.
- Sneak over to the neighbor's house and leave it on their doorstep with a note for them to spread the Boo next.
Have you done Boo baskets in your neighborhood? I'd love to hear about your traditions.
Disclaimer: We received a Boo basket including a copy of the new Ghostbusters movie in exchange for sharing this post.